Friday, September 11, 2009




Hi, if you haven't noticed already I haven't posted for ages. I have been so busy lately and on top of school work I have also been chosen to perform the Major Main part in our school play. So I have also been extremely busy learning lines and expression. It's being held next Monday till Wednesday having 3 performances everyday. Stardoll has fell flat for me, I find myself with 649 stardollars not being used ever because I am never online. It was also my birthday yesterday and I went to post something like this but I found myself being way to busy yet again. A lot is changing in stardoll but they're only little changes and don't make much difference.

I am so, so sorry that I haven't been posting it's been really hard for me! I won't be posting all week though unfortunatly as of the play but i'll try post as soon as I can.

I'm not the only one who has not been on stardoll for a while...

Some of the blogs I read everyday haven't posted since last month (Gossip-Stardoll). They must be extremely busy aswell!

The only other blog I read that is always posting is Hotbuysbazzar.

But I am so sorry and thanks for reading the post and hopefully stardoll can addict us all back in to write in blogs.

Thanks,

Laura626 .

No comments:

Post a Comment